A story of freshness
Who's super busy? raise your hand!
A long-time devotee to luxury skincare, Jo Collection was founded by a lawyer & mother who, with long working hours coupled with raising kids, found that a traditional 12-step skincare routine was practically impossible to fit into her schedule.
Strapped for time, exhausted, but still wanting the results from the complicated skincare routine (because who DOESN'T want flawless skin)- founder Leah Ward set out to look for a more streamlined beauty product that would produce the same results as the current time-consuming products she was using, but that would also be easy to use in half the time. When she couldn't find that miracle product on the market- after many hours of research and consulting with experts- she made it.
What makes a miracle product? Clinically proven ingredients, gentle for sensitive skin, uncomplicated leave-on formulation.
Together with her father Todd Maclaughlan, who was invaluable in helping bring the science and technology to make this possible, Jo Collection Cosmetics and The Pineapple Peel were born!
Here at Jo Collection Cosmetics, we believe in using quality clinically- proven ingredients to create superior products. Our products are designed to be easy to use for the skincare newbie, but that comes with those professional results skincare experts are looking for.
Jo Collection was inspired by and named after my late mother, Joanne- who not only was a beautiful soul inside and out- She also had a knack and passion for all things skincare and beauty. Growing up she always had the best tools and products, instilling in my siblings and me the importance of taking care of your skin and putting your best face forward.
The Pineapple Peel is Jo Collection Cosmetics first skincare product. We wanted to enter the skincare industry with a BANG. We knew we wanted to create a gentle chemical peel that had that Spa Chemical Peel results but without the harsh side effects of the harsh one time treatments that were currently available OTC. A formula that was easy to use and available to everyone no matter your skincare expertise or skin type. We wanted to take the fear and unease away from chemical peels and... after a lot of hard work- we are so excited to finally share with you the finished miracle product!
Why a chemical peel? Gentle chemical exfoliation is one of the best things you can do for your skin. It removes old dead skin cells clearing away dull/dirty skin, giving you an instant glow. It also allows other skincare ingredients to really penetrate your skin and work better. It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and sun spots! It's really the miracle step of your basic skincare routine.
Whats New and Innovative about the Pineapple Peel Daily Chemical Peel?
- It's Daily. No more worrying about if your using the product too often, or timing your weekly/monthly treatments.
-The Only Leave-On Chemical Peel formula. Unlike other at home peels where you have to time how long the product sits on your face before you wash it off, after letting the peel dry for 2 minutes- you can continue with your skincare routine without re-washing your face! It is translucent and sits under make-up beautifully.
- Easy One-Step Process. No washing and re-washing your face, no timing, no more steps. Just apply, let dry, and your done! Fits into anyone's routine from skincare newbies to refined skincare experts.
- No Redness, Flaking or Irritation. While the name "chemical peel" evokes fears of your face peeling before your eyes after use- The Pineapple Peel was specially formulated to be gentle and work over time. It is specially blended with anti-aging and moisturizing ingredients- so you get to enjoy the acid effects without the redness, drying, or actual skin peeling!
- No Unnecessary Waste. Other at home peels use cotton swabs, napkins, and sachets for application that need to be thrown out with every use. The pineapple peel works with your hands as the applicator and will last a month or more before needing to be replaced.
- Clean Ingredients. All Jo Collection cosmetic products are free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. Products are also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free.
Needless to say, We love this product and use it daily. At Jo Collection We make products that we use everyday. We make products that work.
keep your eye out for our next groundbreaking formulation!
Lots of love xoxo